Sunday, January 31, 2010

hello from anne

Happy Groundhog Day and boy are we ready for better weather!
I apologize to each of you that January just came and went before I got to update the blog and wish you would leave a message on the blog and receive an extra $10 punch on your keytag.
Lots of things happening at the Heaven and would like you to come and see new products that are coming soon..

This Saturday the 6th, we will be making Valentines from 1-3p.m. Hope to see you there
Sat. the 13th, Letterpress demo from 1-3p.m., a wonderful tool to make cards, invitations and stationary.
Tattered Angel class to be rescheduled, will update when date confirmed.

Special Week Feb. 9th-13th receive 20% off your total purchase of $25 or more.

There will be a stamp/scrapbook show Feb.13 and 14th at Jamil Temple, come by the store and get in on this special sale.

I look forward to seeing you soon..
Anne and the Girls

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anne - it was great seeing you the other day and hope you had a great dinner with your friend. I am excited about the stamp/scrapbook show coming on the 13th - I'm going to go once again (I always have a great time). I'll see you in the next week or so. Have a great one !!!!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that I am going to have to miss the show next weekend due to work, but I hope to stop by and see you soon. Stay warm and I hope your wish for better weather is granted soon.

    ReplyDelete